Reasons why I have not worked out recently:
- My schedule is weird.
- I was sick 3-4 days last week.
- I’ve been busy with work training and a secret side project.
- No one will ever again see me in anything but pants and sweater because this is the winter that never ends.
- I’ve been having good hair days.
- I’m sick of the gym and the weather isn’t cooperating.
- I’d rather read a book.
- I’m tired because I haven’t been sleeping well.
- I should be cleaning the house (but I never do)
I’m just over it right now. I’m hoping once the weather finally gets nicer or my work schedule/routine is more normal, I’ll be more interested in working out, meal planning, and all that other good stuff. I feel like I’m just getting through each day one at a time lately, not in a depressed-and-can’t-make-it-another-day way, but in a not-worrying-about-tomorrow-because-today-has-enough-worries-of-it’s-own way. It’s different for me, a planner, to take things one day at a time. Meanwhile, my health and fitness isn’t the best. I promise, I’m not going anywhere though. Just trying to be honest about where I’m at. I’m sure I’m not alone in this.
Anyone else struggle to make their health a priority when things aren’t “normal”? How do you deal?